What's new

My first photo of 2010 :)

cool shot. the lines in the rock lead to the sunset, which i really like. however, id like to see it a bit sharper.
 
cool shot. the lines in the rock lead to the sunset, which i really like. however, id like to see it a bit sharper.

Ok, I will do that! Just this stupid computer screen is hardly the best to do any work like that :( it'll have to be done once my own computer is fixed. :(
Thankyou Photocist!
 
I like the subtle processing. Well done.
 
Heyy from Kosova ..
well i have an Nikon 3100 nd i wud like to ask anyone..
its an Questionmark ? on ma screen when i shot movie or pics. whateva ..
I never saw be4 ..can anyone tell me whats that ?!!:)
thank u
 
I like the subtle processing. Well done.
Thankyou Bazooka, it was mainly out of fear, as I do not know whether this computer has some colour diffrence with the screen than my personal computer, but I guess I have learnt processing isn't that important.
very well done. beautiful shot
Thankyou!
Once again, gorgeous! You are very inspiring!
Thanks Josh. I forgot to tell you I looked at your images, I loved your latest one with the capital statue, its very architectural.
Heyy from Kosova ..
well i have an Nikon 3100 nd i wud like to ask anyone..
its an Questionmark ? on ma screen when i shot movie or pics. whateva ..
I never saw be4 ..can anyone tell me whats that ?!!:)
thank u
Hi Nikon3100kosova, have you tried different SD cards? Sounds like a faulty SD card. If not if you have manufacturers waranty you can get Nikon to take a look. I don't know much about Nikon's, I am sure somebody can help.
 
You were missing for the last two weeks, i think. And you came back with a Bang!!! This is out of the World!!! Sheer Magic... I loved it a lot

Regards :D
 
Great shot! Where was it taken?
 
Beautiful work.
Thankyou AuroraPhotos!
You were missing for the last two weeks, i think. And you came back with a Bang!!! This is out of the World!!! Sheer Magic... I loved it a lot

Regards :D
Yup 2 weeks, because of christmas, new year and the bad weather we had over here :( Why thankyou Frequency! I have to say I did try really hard for this photograph (a weeks planning!) and I was sure as hell was not going to mess it up :lol:
Great shot! Where was it taken?
Hi Undo. It was taken on the west of the Isle of Man, at a place called Eary Cushlin, a beautiful place! Thanks alot! :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom