What's new

My first photo of the stars

EDL

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
697
Reaction score
53
Location
Western Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And here it is:

























OK, so it isn't. I did shoot it, but I don't think anyone would care to see a totally black rectangle.

There is a moral here, really. Read the sticky how-to first, and even when you do that, pay freakin attention to your camera settings.

25 seconds on ISO 200 makes for a really dark...as in totally black frame....ugh.

It was just one of those weekends....sigh.
 
I feel ya. Last night I was going to do a star trails shot. I put the intervalometer bulb timer to do an hour and a half, then left to doze a bit. When I went back to check after the hour and a half, I found out I'd mistakenly put it at one and a half minutes :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom