What's new

My First Photo Post

Meat Duck

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Winnipeg,MB
IMG_1795.jpg


IMG_1639copy.jpg


IMG_1880.jpg


HotelFortGarysunset.jpg

These are some of my recent favorites taken with my new S3.
 
Opps! I guess not.When I post multiple photo's,should I paste all the ULR's in the box at the same time one after another?Or should I make the picture size smaller?
 
each in its own box works for me not sure about anyone else.... Usually a width of no more than 800 pix is good. Some of them are very nice I like the tree. Interesting lighting. but the next one just looked under exposed to me.
 
Meat Duck said:
This I hope I posted these photo's correctly,these are some of my recent favorites taken with my new S3.

I edited your post so that now your photos ARE posted in the "right" manner ... make sure you put at least two spaces between each [ IMG]-wrapped URL and voilà! your pics will show one underneath the other.

I quite like the "shoes on the line" ... makes me curious. That one tells a story (and every viewer may make their own story here).
 
Hey LaFoto,thanks for the edit ^^^^.I live in the not so good part of the city and shoes on power/phone lines seems to be pretty common,could be bullies picking on other kids.
 
I like your shots! Good eye!

The shoes on the line, a cop told me it means that a street gangs is identifying its territory... but now kids to it so everyone is confused! lol!!
 
Cool shootin Meat. The second made me laugh. That has been a growing trend here. Running shoes over wires. They are everywhere here
Welcome to the forum BTW.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom