My first photo

Vacheron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone I´ve just arrived and I think showing a photo is a good way to introduce oneself. As I said in the presentation my english level is low so I apologize about the present and future mistakes I could make.

This shot was taken in Madrid, Spain. With my sony a-350 and the tamron 17-50. Is a single RAW HDR.

4183258122_a6ded95d3b_o.jpg

Wow! This is one nice photo. I figured there was some PP done to it but I am not one to hate all PP and, tbh, it looks quite natural. Very nice.

I have to ask though why you would choose such a day to join and introduce yourself. It is past midnight mass time in Spain and most people would be either sleeping or getting the last of the details ready for the big day..

Are you Jewish, Buddhist or... other?

Hello cloudwalker. Here its 2:15 Most people are having a night on the tiles but I am at home, with sore throat and fever. Thats the reason why I entered the forum today...In fact I am agnostic. I had the christmas eve dinner with my family and now I am hanging out here. Im pleased you like the photo. See you soon!

So, you are other. So am I. ;)

What is a "night on the tiles" ? Must be some strange translation.

And I'll be waiting to see more of your work.

hehe yes...sure I am wrong with the translation. I mean when you stay out all the night at a disco, drinking a lot and trying to meet some girls. But as I am ill I have no options but staying at home and have an extra dose of amoxicilin :)

No problem. Just trying to understand and translated expressions can be quite fun sometimes. And, sorry, i can't tell you the right way to say it in english. I don't do discos/clubs... or stay out all night.

Anyway, looking forward to see more of your photos.

Great photo - looks like it should be a premium postcard! The HDR worked out great.

Y no to preocupes, no noté ningún error en tu inglés. Está bien lo de "Night on the tiles", pero no sé si existe en el inglés estadounidense. Bienvenido al foro, espero que aprenderás mucho aquí, yo ya lo hice.

fantastic capture!!

Excellent photo. Looks like it was really nice light and you captured it perfectly.

I think this might be what iolair just said, but a night out on the tiles is the correct phrase, it's just not that commonly used any more.

thanks everybody for the comments I really appreciate them!

Most reactions

Back