What's new

My First Photo

arron06

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 27, 2006
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
i have recently got a Fujifilm s5600 and i love it

this is my first quick attept at a pic and i then made it a little darker in PS but keep the water as it is

what do you guys think

cheers

dripea7.png
 
maybe a plain background behind tap to hide tiles.... other than that i like the contrast .
 
What's the original look like? I don't like the darkness. =/
 
I like it! However i do agree with fire999 about the tiles :wink:
 
I like it my eyes went stright to the droplets :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom