My first pic post

allykat411

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just for reference, these are a few pics I've taken over the last couple years. All with a P&S, but I like 'em. I'm so excited to have found you guys and learn how to use my DSLR.
k3.jpg

montreal.jpg

girls.jpg

Not bad at all, a few tiny technical issues but you've definitely got a good eye for composition. I like them all.

Yep -
In general looks like you have a good eye. I look forward to seeing your DSLR shots.

The main difference you'll find is that the DSLR will result in more out of focus shots to begin with. DSLRs have less depth-of-field than point and shoots due to their larger sensors and longer lenses.

This means they are less forgiving of focusing errors - so don't get discouraged, just learn from your initial mistakes and you'll be taking great shots in no time.

Cheers,
Peter

Yep -
In general looks like you have a good eye. I look forward to seeing your DSLR shots.

The main difference you'll find is that the DSLR will result in more out of focus shots to begin with. DSLRs have less depth-of-field than point and shoots due to their larger sensors and longer lenses.

This means they are less forgiving of focusing errors - so don't get discouraged, just learn from your initial mistakes and you'll be taking great shots in no time.

Cheers,
Peter

Wow...So much to learn!

Thanks, guys! :)

Most reactions

Back