What's new

My first picture post!

thebeatpoet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver Island, British Columbia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, this was taken 3 years ago on my trip to India. It as at Jama Masjid in Delhi. I'm sorry for the super granular look, it's thanks to many things but mostly the el-cheapo scanner.

df.jpg



Let me know what you think.
 
I like it. But I don't know if it's because the location is very exotic to me. The tones are very pretty.
 
Nice capture - the sepia tone completes it :)

David
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom