JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
No longer a newbie, moving up!
Tell me what you think. Shot with a cardboard box and a piece of photo-sensitive 5x7 paper, put through the chemicals by me, made a negative. From the negative, I used an enlarger to develop a positive of the picture. I love how it turned out!
Mark
you made it sound like MATH for a second.
jk.. i like it.. looks cool.
Reminds me of my very first photography project ages ago. We had to build pin hole cameras for my intro to photography class in high school
No longer a newbie, moving up!
Thats what it was for
I think it turned out good. Thanks for the replies.
Mark
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.