What's new

my first post... critique these so i know where to start

ranjith

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all!
This is my first post, I've been looking around the forum for a week or so, but decided to post a couple of pics that I took that I like to see where I stand for a beginner through some of your expert evaluation. Just to give me an idea of where I stand and where I should focus on improving. I'm a univ student so I bought a used Canon AE-1 Program camera awhile ago.. I have the standard F1.8 50mm and a F2.8 28mm canon lens, and I use a skylight filter. My black and white images were developed onto a CD at the store, the color ones I shot with a friend's digital camera a little while ago. I have ones I really like but unfortunately they're all on film and I don't have a scanner. But here are the pics, any and all criticism is appreciated.
photo_zoom.gne

photo_zoom.gne

photo_zoom.gne

photo_zoom.gne

photo_zoom.gne
 
Welcome to the forum.

I'm going to move your post into the general gallery. The critique forum guidelines say that we want members to post one image at a time...so that they can get very specific critique. With more images...it just gets confusing. Feel free to post multiple images into the other sections, or to re-post a single image into the critique section.

Also, you will get more comments if you actually show the image in the forum...I don't think that flickr will allow that, so a lot of us use Photobucket.
 
Very Nice Pictures. I really like the composition. One think i could point out is to try and make your horizons a little more level. But that may play with your composition a bit. All in all, pretty nice.

Welcome to the forum.
 
Big Mike, thanks for the move I wasn't aware of the single photo per thread on the critique forum rule. I'll be aware for my next post.

Lowa2, thank you very much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom