My first post here - "In the early morning rain..."

Tony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
In the early morning rain with a dollar in my hand...

1)
01.jpg

2)
02.jpg

3)
03.jpg

4)
04.jpg

5)
05.jpg

6)
06.jpg

7)
07.jpg

8 )
08.jpg

9)
09.jpg

10)
10.jpg

11)
11.jpg

12)
12.jpg

13)
13.jpg

14)
14.jpg

15)
15.jpg

16)
16.jpg

17)
17.jpg

18 )
18.jpg

19)
19.jpg

20)
20.jpg

fin.

Very, very nice.
Could you please go back into your thread again via the Edit button and put spaces between your pictures. If you could number them at the same time, too, it would help us HEAPS to tell you which one we like best.

For now all I can say that I really like the atmosphere that you have captured in all these photos here. In all of them!

If you have problems getting back into your thread, I can do the editing for you (?).

LaFoto said:
Could you please go back into your thread again via the Edit button and put spaces between your pictures. If you could number them at the same time, too, it would help us HEAPS to tell you which one we like best.

You got it! :)

Thanks for the comments.

Welcome...awesome series! One question...is that car in #8 carpeted on the outside? Way cool!

jweebo2004 said:
Welcome...awesome series! One question...is that car in #8 carpeted on the outside? Way cool!

Astro-turfed car baby! :mrgreen:

welcome to tpf!

Seems you have an affinity for street photography, look forward to seeing more.

nice series... you captured the rainy day atmosphere very well here... I love some of the colors in there too... and that car with the astro-turf is hilarious... welcome to tpf :thumbup:

firstly - welcome here :D
secondly - awesome series :D thank you for sharing :D

Most reactions

Back