My First Post here!

JeramyJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I am glad to have stumbled upon this forum. Great info here it seems. I wanted to share a shot that I like. We were in Puerto Vallarta a while back and I captured this boy scowling. No editing was done.

4171219832_8d46566bbd_b.jpg

I have many questions these days. Especially about exposure. It seems my shots are either overexposed or underso when using the flash. (SB600)

As seen here:

Daniel%20Engagement%20Party%20044a.jpg

I look forward to any insight here. I am just a hobyist really but enjoy greatly photography.

JJ

Last edited:
Gawd I hate the word capture. Lol :meh:

I love the word capture! Capture, Capture, Capture!!!lol Sorry I had to do it.
Welcome to TPF.

Welcome fellow Okie

Welcome. Ignore the typical forum-based wittiness. The people in the second shot seem exposed enough, slightly on the dark side... but you're losing the background. Your aperture was fine, but your shutter speed was a little too fast to capture the ambient light.

I'm not big on "capture" though :) ...may as well voice my opinion while this turns into an informal poll ;-)

Welcome! Second pic looks like the plant is your hair, lol. Nice pics though.

Hah.... Had not noticed. Not me though, my cousin. True.

Welcome. Ignore the typical forum-based wittiness. The people in the second shot seem exposed enough, slightly on the dark side... but you're losing the background. Your aperture was fine, but your shutter speed was a little too fast to capture the ambient light.

I'm not big on "capture" though :) ...may as well voice my opinion while this turns into an informal poll ;-)

Ok. No more Capture. I have never used that word before and do not know where it came from. :lol: Thanks for the replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back