My first post... ( in the garden) C&C welcomed

Grisabecca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Canon 1100DIMG_0207 by Grisabella1, on Flickr

This fist one is when i was took when i went out in march to a butterfly farm and the had a bird display on.

IMG_1180 by Grisabella1, on Flickr

IMG_0910 by Grisabella1, on Flickr

IMG_0910 by Grisabella1, on Flickr

IMG_0751 by Grisabella1, on Flickr

i see you2 by Grisabella1, on Flickr
the others here are taken from the lounge window.

I only got my dslr Canon 1100d at christmas but have always enjoyed taking photo's so c&c very welcome as i am very new with my camara but i am having fun with it and wanting to get the best out of it.

Last edited:
First point, please number your images. This makes it a lot easier for a reviewer to refer to them rather than having to flip back and forth to make sure that they have the right one for comments. Thanks.

I like #2 a lot, for some reason. Usually you want the bird with more space 'where he's going' than from whence he came. I think what I like about it most is the pure steel grey sky background. And the fully fanned tail feathers.

1 is a cool capture, but too tight, and underexposed.

I dont 'get' any part of 3. It's underexposed, out of focus, nothing but a flower.

4 is a snapshot of your cat. It's also fairly flat (ie lacking in contrast).

5 is cool, but a little too noisy and a little too blurry (which are hard/impossible to fix at the same time). Pulling off bird in flight images are really hard with the gear you have. They're one of the more gear demanding types of images you could try to shoot. I would have also have liked to have a little more space around the bird in the frame.

Sorry for not numbering i will edit now :). and thank you for C&C i like to see other view point as what makes a good phot and a great photo. the cat one i think it just a case i like her expression so much the flower was me testing out macro and not getting it foucsed right but i liked the effect that it created which is why i shared that one as its so soft. the 4 picture i crop on but too muchby looks o_O .

Most reactions

Back