What's new

My first post not in the beginners forum! (Smoke pics for C&C)

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
2,471
Reaction score
30
Location
West Palm Beach, Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought these were kind of ok... What do you guys think?

1. "Love's Catapult"
3973794639_8aeee49c22_o.jpg



2. "The Heart's Lament"
3974562990_aa19b0ff2b_o.jpg
 
wow thats pretty sweet looking.. maybe some croppage would be inorder. 2 and 3 are better, one is not really all that interesting to me..
 
First looks out of focus but liking the other two. Last one is the best with the coloring and nice title on it ha ha
 
#2 is outstanding. Absolutely belongs outside the beginner forum! :)
 
thanks for the compliments!

the first one was... well, the first one I've ever done! lol it looked really good until I saw the other two. I think the smoke drifted toward the camera, causing it to go out of focus:(

I am loving the second one. I totally made it my wallpaper at work :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom