Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone! I have interested in photography for a few years now, unfortunately, due to financial constraints, I haven't been able to get into it as seriously as I would like. Exploring this forum I have seen people posting what they shot their pictures with...just to let you know, at least at present time, my postings will go a bit like this: "This image was captured with a Studio 35 (walgreens brand) fixed focus cheap hunk-o-plastic reusable camera (a.k.a. barely a step above a disposable!). However, I have been able to get some pretty good pictures out of it! I can't wait to see what I can do once I can get a decent camera! Oh, and my name is Corry (unisex name, so I'll also include that I am female!)...I am 21, and live in Illinois.

Hallo Corry (says 'Corinna')
Welcome to the board, on which I, too, still consider myself a newcomer, after no more than 4 days.
What I think is: Camera is not all. It takes what your eyes see, judge as "worthwhile" to be captured in photos; that, at least, is my own philosophy. Apart from the brand of my camera and of the two lenses, I can't say a thing about my equipment... I could never start a thread with all the technical details of the camera I use. I take photos because things strike me as interesting, see what the outcome is, like some, don't like others... and am showing here only those I like, of course ;).

Do show us yours soon, will you?

Welcome aboard Corry!
This is one place where nobody cares what hardware you use (if any!) just have an interest in photography.

We hardly knew ye... :)

It sure didn't stop you from racking up over 2400 posts since February. ;)

WELCOME TO THE PHOTO FORUM CORRY!!!!

core_17 said:
Ya know, I just realized...I only got three welcomes!!!! :(
Belated welcome :wink:

Since you were nice enough to welcome me, here's one back at ya.

hey, the way i see it, 1 welcome from me is worth *at least* 10 welcomes from other posters :LOL:

so now you get 2 welcomes to the forum from me, you can do the math ;)

Umm hi core, welcome to the forum.
I am Artemis, and I like to welcome newbies to our nice forum here.
so welcome welcome, im sure youll love it here, cause I am de best to be with.

hobbes28 said:
And you seemed so shy back then....what happened? :D Was is something in the water?

I always seem shy at first!!!!

MDowdey said:
jesus, just cant let the thing die can you?? :wink:

md

Hey Matt....

moon.gif

hmm3grin2orange.gif

WWWWWWEEEEEEEELLLLLLLCCCCCCOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE TTTTOOOOOOO TTTTTTHHHEEEEEE PPPPHHHHHOOOOTTTTTOOOOO FFFFOOOOORRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMM!!! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back