What's new

My first post

Hi Fernando, and welcome to ThePhotoForum from me, too.

I like all three of these photos and am fascinated by the DOF in the last, nice bokeh here (and again people will ask, what is "bokeh" --- I remember how I myself asked this question, too, also that about "DOF" = depth of field. Bokeh is a Japanese word and refers to the aesthetic quality of the blurred background). And even though the bottle of Mezcalero in focus shows some traits of camera blur, I still like that photo very much.

But I also like the night scene, more so after I have only recently tried my hand at night photography again with no such success.

And the wall and door are very strong in their simplicity and give out a feeling of atmosphere. Very nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom