My First posted HDR

The sky and the huge halo around the whole truck make this photo really bad. Maybe you can mess with the setting a little bit and re-post.

honestly the truck and grass are not terrible but do need some work. There is horrible ghosting in the sky with dirty blues and a super halo effect. What color is that front bumper I think it should be white just from a quick guess and it does not look white. Over all for your first attempt its not tooooooo bad but far from where you could be with way more practice.

Definitely needs work for sure, like mentioned above the Halo is a little intense for my liking. The clouds are not looking very.. interesting? They seem weird imo.

Weird, unrealistic, whatever. I think it is interesting and wish I knew how to create something like this in HDR.

Weird, unrealistic, whatever. I think it is interesting and wish I knew how to create something like this in HDR.

And its because you just dont know is why you can make that statement. By HDR standards its not a good one. But if you like the looks of it, its quite easy to do. But wishing never achieves anything. If you have a camera and a computer hooked up to the internet you can get the software. So nothing else is needed but a few minutes to take a picture or 3. So stop wishing and just do it.

Most reactions

Back