My first posted pic

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello. I really hope this works, cause it did in the test forum. Anyways, this was a pic I took of my dog down by the lake with the sun going down. Some have said it is too dark, but others have said it looks fine the way it is. What-cha think?
kane1.jpg

Carl

Welcome!

This definitly has potential but it is a bit too dark for my liking his beautiful nose is dissapearing!

i like the way his nose dissappears. its makes the blend of landscape to animal fit like a puzzle, but not so dark that its indestinguishable. the color of his nose fit with the beach, and beaches have this way to fit the ocean, reflecting a beautiful sky that blends wonderfully with the coat of the proud canine.

i guess what i'm trying to say is Nice Shot!

Strong 1st post! It seems to me the colours in the dog's face mimic those in the sunset. The photo seems 1/3 stop too dark, but always keep in mind images over the web are subject to hundreds of different monitors with hundreds of different settings.

Welcome aboard Chiller!
I like the pic but I would have preferred more detail of the dog visible, always a toughie though with a bright background to a subject.

very interesting photo, nice colors .. the darkness works for me ... i would have love to seen it a little sharper :D ... scanned photo?

Most reactions

Back