My first posted picture. C&C please.

WhyNotMe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm aware the sky is blown out. What can I do to fix it? I was trying to keep the same exposure settings because i did this like a panorama. What other suggestions do u have? Thanks!!

tree.jpg

don't think u can do too much about it cuz it looks like the tree is exposed fine... can try at a dif time of day mebbe the light will be different?

or can try to expose for the sky then use a flash on the tree if it reaches it....

hdr prob not worth it for this photo... esp since its a panorama u'd have to take like 3+ sets of all the pictures heh

I personally don't mind the blown out sky too much. I think the picture is neat in it's own way. The tree is exposed perfectly. It might even look cool in B/W. And I also agree that trying to fix the sky by turning it into an HDR is a waste of time. If you want the sky to not be blown out like that, then I also agree to shoot it at a different time of day. Sunrise or Sunset could be really cool if the colors are interesting....just a thought.

How do you get panoramic views like that? Is there a lens or a certain angle you need to be at? I love it.

yea just take like... 5 photos going up that overlap by 1/3 or so and use some program... photoshop or some other...

thanks for the replies guys! I just used photoshop to stitch them together. The auto feature makes it real easy. I didn't have to do much of anything.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back