What's new

My first (posting) with my new camera

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
41
Location
in the eye of a tornado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK... OK... The camera is only new to me and the picture isn't the best, but I'm still excited about it.

Somewhat of a pano...

335166481_3e4e77eba7_b.jpg
 
Why do you say that the picture isn't "the best"?
It is one to be proud of, all right. And I am happy to read that you ARE proud of it. I like the fact that despite its being a colour photo, we practically only get two colours here. And it looks pretty well focused - plus I like the subject (yes, even though it is not green, believe it or not! ;)) and your composition. The panorama look helps it ... how did you achieve it?
 
Why do you say that the picture isn't "the best"?
It is one to be proud of, all right. And I am happy to read that you ARE proud of it. I like the fact that despite its being a colour photo, we practically only get two colours here. And it looks pretty well focused - plus I like the subject (yes, even though it is not green, believe it or not! ;)) and your composition. The panorama look helps it ... how did you achieve it?


Thank you for your complements... I just cropped the picture that I had taken... I would have liked to say that it was multiple shots... the camera itself (Canon D30) doesn't have the biggest file rating (only 3.1). I might start dabling in mulitple shot pictures. I had one that was 71.39 MP (9000 somethingx7000something) but I had not done a good job with the pictures because there were some gaps and they didn't merge the best. I'll try that later.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom