my first self portrait

ericmo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
it rough i know but what the heck im still learning the camera
060.jpg

there is one thing i have learned from these forums. if you have to apologize in advance, the image is usually not very good. The only time when one should be apologizing in the 1st post is when they are asking how to fix something that they know is wrong. My advice is to keep learning. The light is distracting, the lighting is boring, the composition is average, there is no real emotion, especially for a self portrait. You know yourself better than anybody, try to show us something that we dont know.

there is one thing i have learned from these forums. if you have to apologize in advance, the image is usually not very good. The only time when one should be apologizing in the 1st post is when they are asking how to fix something that they know is wrong. My advice is to keep learning. The light is distracting, the lighting is boring, the composition is average, there is no real emotion, especially for a self portrait. You know yourself better than anybody, try to show us something that we dont know.

yup. if you know its bad, you don't need us to tell you the same thing :)

if i think its bad i wont bother posting it. ill keep practicing! thanx for the pointers!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back