Raincheck No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2011 Messages 222 Reaction score 98 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 Okay here a more detailed image, One by one I like to create all my photo gear in 3D, handy when I want to make a set-up sketch! Rain...
Okay here a more detailed image, One by one I like to create all my photo gear in 3D, handy when I want to make a set-up sketch! Rain...
RyKindig TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2014 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2014 #17 Very nice photo! I am really curious as to the process you took to make the mask/face expression.
BrickHouse No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 15, 2013 Messages 1,141 Reaction score 487 Location Iwakuni, Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2014 #18 That is SO cool!
agp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 18, 2014 Messages 461 Reaction score 123 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2014 #19 Your vest seems to be buttoned. So is your tie hanging over your vest? Raincheck said: View attachment 71810 Click to expand...
Your vest seems to be buttoned. So is your tie hanging over your vest? Raincheck said: View attachment 71810 Click to expand...