My First Senior Portraits.. Thoughts?

With seniors always look at the tassel before the shot. Make sure the numbers show (unless your just shooting a senior model) It may not seem to amount to a whole lot but that number can distinguish a lot.

With seniors always look at the tassel before the shot. Make sure the numbers show (unless your just shooting a senior model) It may not seem to amount to a whole lot but that number can distinguish a lot.

I realized that after the fact.. Sadly..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh THAT kind of senior, I was expecting to see old folks.

These pics are great, the only thing I think I would try to do different is tell a joke or something and right after the peak of the smile is when I like to snap not to change these, but to add to them.

Oh THAT kind of senior, I was expecting to see old folks.

These pics are great, the only thing I think I would try to do different is tell a joke or something and right after the peak of the smile is when I like to snap not to change these, but to add to them.

He was really photogenic, but I will say his smile didn't ever seem genuine. I definitely need more practice with client interaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It happens to us all. The only reason it's a key thing on my list is cause I'm class of 2013 and my photographer didn't pay attention to my tassel. Would've loved to see 13 on it in all of them.

It happens to us all. The only reason it's a key thing on my list is cause I'm class of 2013 and my photographer didn't pay attention to my tassel. Would've loved to see 13 on it in all of them.

Makes sense..

Most reactions

Back