:shock:Um, I think you messed up right in the middle? There are two sets of wheels on the middle one. :raisedbrow::scratch:
Plus, the ramp thing is not aligned properly with it's other half.
:shock:Um, I think you messed up right in the middle? There are two sets of wheels on the middle one. :raisedbrow::scratch:
Plus, the ramp thing is not aligned properly with it's other half.
Oh, I get it. So is the guy in the middle riding both the bikes in both of the pictures. I get it, I'm not sure I worded it right though.
I thought this was a cloning picture, okay then.
smith (grind)= front peg and back wheel on the ledge.
nose manual= riding on just the front wheel.
The sequence is a combination of seven different photos taken all within moments of each other.
It is two different ledges of different heights.
I'd like it better if the wheels didn't overlap - it would look a bit cleaner overall.
The split in the ramp does make it look weird - I had to do a double take. It doesn't help that there's a vertical line in that exact spot most of the way up the frame, zstarting with the ramp, then the fence post and then the guy's leg.