My first serious Macro shots

ketan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, Thanks for coming to this post.
These are some of my Macro experiments with my new lens.
I dedicate these to the Macro Guru 'TCimages' whose great work
has always left me awestruck and inspired me to improve.
I also thank my wife who accompanied me to find flies in this desert
city of Dubai, (sacrificing her weekends).
C&Cs are always welcome...

Image 01
IMG_2074.jpg

Image 02
IMG_2253.jpg

Image 03
IMG_2252.jpg

Image 04
IMG_2184.jpg

Image 05
IMG_2203.jpg

lots of the pictures...the flowers are either way oversaturated, or oversaturated and overexposed...
But the bee is cool.

This is an excellent start Ketan. I wish I had my first Macros to share. This would show you how excellent several of these shots are. I don't see any EXIF with these, but it looks like you are using an Aperture that's giving great DOF.
Keep up the good work.

My favorite is number 3 & 9. Number them in the future, it makes it much easier to comment.

Keep them coming.

Nice, I like them a lot.

This is an excellent start Ketan. I wish I had my first Macros to share. This would show you how excellent several of these shots are. I don't see any EXIF with these, but it looks like you are using an Aperture that's giving great DOF.
Keep up the good work.

My favorite is number 3 & 9. Number them in the future, it makes it much easier to comment.

Keep them coming.

Thanks for the encouragement. I follow your footsteps. f/13 and 1/200. I have uploaded all and more at my gallery (link below) where you may find the exif.

Of course just the same specs (like you) does not give same results like you achieve.

I had used flash at 45 degree with the plastic cover (attached diffuser...lol). My next (self) assignment is to try and make some homemade diffuser from milk bottle or bubble film etc. I know that I need to learn to use flash more effectively.

My wife says that your photos have the 'object' very clear and stands out. Mine is bit cluttered one. Not sure what needs to be done except keep practising...!

Renumbered and removed some of the photos. Your choices are now 1 and 3.

ketan

Most reactions

Back