My first session in a studio!

ConradoFreitag

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey!!
Today I have some pictures of my last class when I had my first studio session with models!
In this assignment we had to begin with just one light coming from the right. On the second step, the same light with diffuser.
After that we added a white reflector, and the last step we added a second light coming from behind/left.
I know it isn,t the best explication of the lights but I don't know how explain it in a better way, sorry guys. (I'm studying english too eheh)
So, let's go to the pictures:

Attachments

• $ConradoAF-DavidTEST-5.jpg
    $ConradoAF-DavidTEST-5.jpg
    756.5 KB · Views: 163
  • $ConradoAF-DavidTEST-3.jpg
    $ConradoAF-DavidTEST-3.jpg
    534.2 KB · Views: 153
  • $ConradoAF-DavidTEST-6.jpg
    $ConradoAF-DavidTEST-6.jpg
    650.9 KB · Views: 170
  • $ConradoAF-DavidTEST-7.jpg
    $ConradoAF-DavidTEST-7.jpg
    914.3 KB · Views: 155
  • $ConradoAF-DavidTEST-10.jpg
    $ConradoAF-DavidTEST-10.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 138
  • $ConradoAF-DavidTEST-1-3.jpg
    $ConradoAF-DavidTEST-1-3.jpg
    723.8 KB · Views: 137
I've seen a number of "first sessions in a studio"; this is one of the very best ones I've seen in terms of results. I understood exactly what you meant. Nice going!

I agree with Derrel. Really well done! Your explanation made perfect sense.

Good work! I think the best one is #3 (with a second light on the left). Pose, frame, and lighting all very good!

Great job explaining the lighting, I know exactly what you were talking about and I no nothing about lighting at all!!!

All your photos look great!

Great photos for your first time in the studio. Personally I like the one light with the reflector, but I also like the last one where there's a key light and then a dim fill light coming from image left.

Different schemes for different moods/applications :)

I think that these are great photos. I'm not real keen on the ones with the extra kicker from the camera left. It's too much and you lose the profile of the side of his face. Image number 7 & 10 are the ones that I'm talking about. I really like number 3 & 5

I really like number 6! Everything in that shot is executed REALLY well. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back