R ruffy TPF Noob! Joined Aug 6, 2007 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Hope, AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2007 #1 Its not perfect but not bad...I was just messing around at 5am. Trying to figure out this RAW thing. I'll get it, though
Its not perfect but not bad...I was just messing around at 5am. Trying to figure out this RAW thing. I'll get it, though
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2007 #2 I like how the sky is purple in #1. I don't think you meant for it to be purple but it kept me looking at it so thats always a good thing!!!
I like how the sky is purple in #1. I don't think you meant for it to be purple but it kept me looking at it so thats always a good thing!!!