What's new

My first shot with N73

kellyspurlock

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 11, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
My name Kelly,im newbie at hire.
This My first shot with my N73,please give your comments


​
 
awfully small image, but as far as i can tell it looks pretty stupendous. i love the rays shining outwards from the clouds, and the water looks well exposed as it doesn't fight for attention with the skies.

P.S. I had the nokia n73 before, fantastic phone with a great camera built in
 
Thanks Nay, click the pic to see full image..
the first time I show it to my friend they said it was Photoshop :(, but it was not PS :lol:
until now I still using n73 :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom