My first solo wedding ~ Would REALLY like C&C!

Ok, I have to ask, did anyone notice the HEAVY cloning I did in #6???? There was a lawn chair in the background that I completely cloned with grass and the flowering bush. I didn't mention it before because I wanted to see if it was obvious, but no one has commented on it. Can you tell when you look for it? Did you really not notice before? If so I'm guessing the clients won't either. lol!

No it's hard to notice, I mean when you point it out I can see it looking slightly odd, but just slightly. With this photo your eyes draw to the faces and don't even care about the background. And even though there might be some photogs that can say they noticed it, bottom line... your clients will not have a freakin' clue!! Well unless they are pro photograhpers then they might smell something funny.

LOL on #6, excellent job cloning. You really can't tell. I did after you said so.. watch the hem of her dress in that one spot. It def won't be noticable printed small.. but hopefully they won't order a large size where it might be more noticable.

Here's some instructions for those that want to try BBF!

go to Menu and go to your advanced options (on the rebel it is the 3rd or possibly 4th tab over) and your CF function list scroll to the CF4. this is where you enable back focus.

Change your setting to 1:AE lock/AF.

Now, for you to focus the camera you will now use the middle button by your right thumb. It has the "*" above it. Push it to focus as you have been doing with the regular shutter button. You can let the button go and the focus will lock and stay locked.

Here's some instructions for those that want to try BBF!

go to Menu and go to your advanced options (on the rebel it is the 3rd or possibly 4th tab over) and your CF function list scroll to the CF4. this is where you enable back focus.

Change your setting to 1:AE lock/AF.

Now, for you to focus the camera you will now use the middle button by your right thumb. It has the "*" above it. Push it to focus as you have been doing with the regular shutter button. You can let the button go and the focus will lock and stay locked.

I think OP uses a Nikon.

I recognize this as Canon - confused me so much I changed back to normal shutter button focus method :blushing:

These are beautiful pictures..I also did not notice the cloning until you said something and I considered myself examining the backgroung pretty good..lol.
Great Job though

Most reactions

New Topics

Back