My first try at photography *pics*

I love the dominos.

I'm a definite amateur, but I think your pictures are awesome. You've got a good eye.

Just curious... but what camera and setup do you have? Great pictures.

I don't proclaim to be a pro either but I think if you just started shooting you've got great things in store! I'm a firm believer in people either have an eye for photography or they don't...with that in mind, I'd say you have an eye!

Just curious... but what camera and setup do you have? Great pictures.

This was with my Canon Power-Shot A570 IS

I just found my parents old Yashica 230-AF. So I am going to try and take some old fashion film pictures as well.

Hey abuccanero, hello and welcome to the forum , some of your pics are interesting , however i think you need a little bit of composition , you can read a bit here

keep it up !

Hey abuccanero, hello and welcome to the forum , some of your pics are interesting , however i think you need a little bit of composition , you can read a bit here

keep it up !

Thanks for the tip. I was always told not to center the picture, but I didnt know there were so many other things to think about.

Thanks for the tip. I was always told not to center the picture, but I didnt know there were so many other things to think about.
hehe that's right ! but as you take more pictures, you will frame a lot better and you won't even realize it ! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back