My first upload/introduction

KR.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello tpf :)
just felt like showing you a couple of pictures i took..
iv only had my camera for a month or so but barely have got to use it dew to the fact i had to get surgery :(
this is one of the pictures i took
nothin speacial just a quik one i took when messing around with my camera for the first time
DSC_5656-2.jpg

this one was just funny , not a very good pic at all haha :)
DSC_5655-1.jpg

and now for a few questions...
what is the proper way i should be resizing my pictures ?
and what should i format should i be using when saving pictures from photoshop for upload ?

thank you :)

you asked a few good questions, however you might want to cover some basics before you worry about those questions. composition, exposure and focusing, these are lacking from the photos you posted in a major way.
i hope this is help full for you.

what is the proper way i should be resizing my pictures ?
and what should i format should i be using when saving pictures from photoshop for upload ?

thank you :)
It depends on why you are resizing them, if you are upsizing or downsizing, and what you are resizing them with.

For the web, photos generally need to be in the JPEG image format and sRGB color space. Other formats like PNG and GIF can be used too but usually for graphics rather than photos.

For upload to a printer, most want the photo as a JPEG and in the sRGB color space but some printers will accept photos a TIFFs/sRGB and a few will accept photo's as TIFF's/AdobeRGB.

#2 = I wish it were a good quality picture. the cat made a great face for you.

you asked a few good questions, however you might want to cover some basics before you worry about those questions. composition, exposure and focusing, these are lacking from the photos you posted in a major way.
yes yes i know this
i was just stuck in my house one night with some poor lighting.
this was just something i took when i was messing around with my cameras settings and what not FOR THE FIRST TIME, they werent to show any personal photographic talent.

ill be uploading some real pictures later probably
but thanks for the comment :)

yes yes i know this
this was just something i took when i was messing around with my cameras settings and what not FOR THE FIRST TIME, they werent to show any personal photographic talent.

So, if I read between the lines, you're saying I totally wasted my time trying to answer your questions about resizing? :confused:

If so, that and the fact you don't use capital letters, makes you a prime candidate for addition to my "Ignore List". :lmao:

hi keith,

you might have noticed that i use no caps either. it's not mend to be offensive and the
last thing i would want is for people on this forum to ignore me. i hope i am not on that list.

as far as wasting time with answers, i have noticed this happening quite often.
i find myself thinking; i should have just said 'nice shot!' that seems to get more
responses than an actual cc. but then there's other people that read these posts
and i am sure that your answers will not be wasted and actually will help some one,
even though they are not the original poster.

wim

It would be even easier to not use the space bar. Think about it.

itsreallyeasytonotusethespacebarortheshiftkey.itmakestypingyourthoughtsaverysteadystreamandeasytoread.

amidoinitrite?

yes yes i know this

So, if I read between the lines, you're saying I totally wasted my time trying to answer your questions about resizing? :confused:

If so, that and the fact you don't use capital letters, makes you a prime candidate for addition to my "Ignore List". :lmao:

My shift key was actually broken this morning when I came in, so I too was not using capitalization or certain punctuation. When my colleague went home for the day, I stole her shift key to put on my computer. I wouldn't normally have taken an item so valuable, but I knew that I would never be taken seriously on the internet without a shift key.

I feel that because you are such a valuable part of this forum and I don't want to be on your ignore list, I should invest in an english lesson or two. Better yet, my cousin is in 9th grade and I may be able to borrow her english text book for the weekend. After I'm done I can scan the most pertinent pages and email them to KR. so he as well can meet the high standards you have set for us. Thank you for helping us all better ourselves as without your encouraging words, it may be difficult to ever realize that what we are doing is wrong. Perhaps you could email me a list of phrases and mannerisms that you most commonly use, so that I may practice them and become as useful a human being as you are.

-John

Most reactions

New Topics

Back