What's new

My first winter photos

Vivienne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Location
Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like to hear your opinion! :)

1. Pure white
Pure_white_by_vivienne_vlug.jpg


2. Snow web
Snow_web_by_vivienne_vlug.jpg


3. Winter has come.
Winter_has_come__by_vivienne_vlug.jpg
 
the first two are awesome!!!! that's all snow?
 
#2 is nice.
What I would suggest for #3 is more contrast. It's interesting how you have the tree in the top left of the frame & I like that. I think the colors are a little dull compared to the other two shots. Definitely punch up the contrast.
 
nice!

i really like the iced cobweb :) would like to see it even closer ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom