What's new

My fist selective coloring.

Ruining

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I know. It's gimmicky, but I'm having a good time with it. The main reason I bought this camera was to take B&W photos and put them up in our living room around the 18" border at the top of the room. The room is Brown with the 18" gray border, so I thought B&W's would look pretty good up there, but now I'm thinking of going this route. Let me know what you think.


GreenHouse.jpg



BTW. How do you make borders around your photos? I've seen some that look great! Thanks for looking!:thumbup:
 
thats really cool mate, how do you do selective colouring?? im assuming its done in photoshop?
 
Yeah, you do it in a program like photoshop. In this case, I just got rid of the greens. I was limited on places to set the camera since I didn't have a tripod, and used the coloring to get rid of the big leaf in front of us. It was pretty bright and distracting. I also wanted the reds to stand out.

thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom