My friends skating (added effects in PS)

Yahoozy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i basically use my skater friends as models for practicing action shots and i decided to mess with them in PS tonight (the watermark was just me having fun =P)
any feedback is appreciated

TravisBorder2watermark.jpg

TravisBorderwatermark.jpg

NoahBorder2watermark.jpg

NoahBorderwatermark.jpg

I really like this concept. I like 1 & 4 the best, the other 2 are good pictures also but I think their whole body needs to be in the frame to make it work great.

Something I would do is photoshop their shadows out of the gray area. To me it would just add a little more mystery to the photo like the gray was shot at a different time and lined up or something.

Wow! those are really, cool pictures. I like the concept as well.

these pictures look really warm. is your white balance off?

i also like the concept!

Very nice shots
i think they would be better if they were shot from a lower angle to make them seem like there getting more air

i wish i could PP like that!

the other 2 are good pictures also but I think their whole body needs to be in the frame to make it work great.

Something I would do is photoshop their shadows out of the gray area.
i agree that it looks better when their whole body is in the frame, just thought id try something different =P
and thats a good idea, ill try that =P

these pictures look really warm. is your white balance off?
hahah i wanted them to look warm, to contrast with the black and white =P

i think they would be better if they were shot from a lower angle to make them seem like there getting more air
i actually took about 20 shots of these guys from all sorts of angles and these just happened to be the best, but they skate a lot so im never short of opportunities =P

try to get both his feet just above the board when his doing the kickflilp, their good though.

Awesome pics, man! I, being the black sheep here, have to say that I like the ones where the body falls out of the frame...

A

I normally don't like added effects like that on photos, but I do kind of like the concept of this also. I think it would be better if you could remove the white border, and have the amber as a gradient into the B/W.

I really like this concept. I like 1 & 4 the best, the other 2 are good pictures also but I think their whole body needs to be in the frame to make it work great.

I second that.

Not into it, sorry =\

Yeah cutting off the hands was not the greatest idea.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back