My girl is growing up

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got out the lighting today just to practice a little with portraits, since it was cold and yucky outside. I talked my daughter into getting fixed up and be my model and she actually agreed to it. (And it only cost me dinner out, lol.)

Sometimes, I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

Amanda-13-Edit.jpg

Your daughter is indeed a pretty angel and girls do grow up faster than boys. Being a proud father of two I should know :D

Very beautiful girl . She had gorgeous eyes.

Time to start shot-gun shopping by the looks of it, Ron! Looks like it was worth the dinner.

I'm thinking something bigger (sniper rifle) lol. Yes, it was for sure worth dinner.

Your daughter is indeed a pretty angel and girls do grow up faster than boys. Being a proud father of two I should know :D

Thank you.

Very beautiful girl . She had gorgeous eyes.

Thank you. (Good thing she looks more like her mom.

Aww,Ron. Don't sell yourself short.

She is adorable and will continue to be a fantastic subject as long as she is willing. I know how you feel: I blinked and my daughter is 25 with a third grandchild on the way! (sorry, didn't mean to scare you)

The background is okay except for the gray and white object over her right shoulder. It will also be fun to use light and maybe some shadow to sculpt her features a bit more. Those eyes, they will make every photo of her a good one :)

Got out the lighting today just to practice a little with portraits, since it was cold and yucky outside. I talked my daughter into getting fixed up and be my model and she actually agreed to it. (And it only cost me dinner out, lol.)

Sometimes, I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
You're lucky to have a model in the house. Your daughter is pretty, and I like that the hair bow matches her shirt. The turtle necklace is perfect because it indicates that she is very young.

Are you up for a rather picky critique?

The background is distracting, your model is off center, the logo on her shirt should be included or not, but cut off is distracting, it looks as if her gaze is directed above the lens, and the light is too flat.

Nice shot. She has a good taste in color, too!

Awwwww...good to know that bribes work in all states of the Union!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back