My Girl

AverageJoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am a complete amateur both in shooting and in post processing. With that said, this is my first serious post in the people section, the original is first, followed by my edit (notice the crop). Feel free to edit either (but I'm assuming you'll go for the first). Only edit if you plan on sharing your technique (this can be done through a private message if you prefer).

aub1.jpg

Original

1/60 exposure
F 1.4
50mm
800 ISO (I know probably too high)
Spot Metering

aub2.jpg

My edit, of course I forgot what I did, probably played with the levels, saturated a bit, healing tool here and there...

Isn't she amazing? Anyway, thanks for looking!

OK Here's my play. A few things I did
A surface blur with a mask to highlight the areas I wanted softened, which were her forehead , cheeks and around the eyes.

Unsharp mask

Levels, curves and color correction (but the color wasn't so much off as was your basic exposure)

hmm I think thats it.
aub1.jpg

Awesome, I'm going to try this tomorrow. I should note she has a nose ring, that's the tiny glint. Kelly, I noticed you left the crop as is, is her hand on the left distracting?

She's very pretty. I am not a professional at this either, so what I did was very subtle. I removed any noise that may have been on the image, then sharpened it a little. Nice shot though. You should take more shots of her. here is my version.

Copyofaub1.jpg

Awesome, I'm going to try this tomorrow. I should note she has a nose ring, that's the tiny glint. Kelly, I noticed you left the crop as is, is her hand on the left distracting?

Now that you mention it, yes :lol: I hadn't noticed before. I wouldn't change the crop though, I might try to clone it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back