My Grandpuppy at Christmas

quinte

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
She fits in both hands comfortably (full grown). Shot with Canon S100.

Wooki.jpg

WookiinPamsHands.jpg

WookiCloseup.jpg

I love dogs. Especially mine but, grandpuppy?

I think you are sick.

Let's get real here. Even if we are on a photo forum :)

Not sure what the problem is here or why I am "sick." My stepson's/daughter's pup. Maybe you are sick for thinking whatever it is you are thinking. She's fun, we love her, and just wanted to share a few pics. This is the "Just for Fun" gallery, right? Have a great day. Makes me want to close my PF account with comments like this.

I think Cloud was having a bit of fun... tongue in cheek as it were!

Weird sense of humor. Sorry if I mistook it, but not having ability to decipher the tone of the written word, I would be careful who I called sick since not sure if good sick or bad sick meant, especially if I did not know them from Adam. I could not see his tongue. My bad.

There are many of us here, that have an odd sense of humor.... me included! :) (now, if Cloud gets on here.. and tells me I am full of **** and he mean't every word, I am going to feel plenty stupid!) lol!

Well, i'm fairly new here, and from what I've seen, he tends to pick out the negative with smart-aleck comments and offers little in a constructive sense. Just my opinion. Sure he's a nice guy.

There ae a few here that come across that way.. but most of them can be very helpful also.

Very cute, I love yorkies they are so adorable.

Cute football.

Most reactions

Back