What's new

My grrrrr face :)

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
1,601
Reaction score
15
Location
Elkton, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
004-2.jpg


I know it's underexposed, I know the lighting sucks... I'm not posting for C&C...

I had posted in a previous thread that my first picture from my new camera (which I got today!) would be of my grrrr face! :)

So here it is :)
 
Should be your 'rub it in your moms face, face'. :)
 
lol yeah... cuz my camera is better... and I know how to use it more than she does... ;) mwahaha!
 
So how long were you grounded for? :lol:
 
Oh, and this is not a "staged" or "forced" face... I really was angry when I took this pic lol...
 
I'm 24... I don't get grounded ;)
 
lol thanks gary...

It was self photography taken in the bathroom at work because everyone kept laughing at me lol..

My daughter was a little punk this morning and did not make for a very good morning for mommy... even with getting my new camera :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom