What's new

My Havana Series

18bq.jpg
 
19bl.jpg
 
21bd.jpg
 
22bha.jpg
 
23bw.jpg
 
24b.jpg
 
26bk.jpg
 
Hey Traveler, lovely name by the way. travelers have a great curiosity of the world and are never content with how much of the world they've experienced. i'm one myself.

I thought i posted them at 940px wide, but maybe the site here resizes them? not sure. i'm new here.

Thanks for the compliment, for me they are all different, but i definitely understand why some might seem similar to you.

happy travels!
 
Great pics. I went to Havana 2 years ago and loved it. Was supposed to go back this year but not going to happen.
 
Excellent series. Too many individual photos to go really give much specific C&C, but I like your style. Are a lot of these done in HDR, or just a lot of playing with levels and curves etc?
 
Great pics. I went to Havana 2 years ago and loved it. Was supposed to go back this year but not going to happen.

I know, been there 6 times now. Once havana gets in to you, it's a tough place to forget.
 
Excellent series. Too many individual photos to go really give much specific C&C, but I like your style. Are a lot of these done in HDR, or just a lot of playing with levels and curves etc?

Hey fokker, thanks for the comment. It's a mix between HDR and some long exposure photography. Just quickly, the first 2 for instance are long exposure shots, about 20-30 seconds, if I remember correctly, and just converted to B&W. The last one for example is an HDR that was converted to B&W,.
 
photo104in.jpg
 
Love the series! good photography too many for C&C, and why post individually, next time post your photos in the first post please.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom