My head is being weird

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have gotten a squeak that has developed between two of the bones of my head... It's really annoying as it's just a little above my right ear...

3196087607_5c31d8b963.jpg

And it SQUEAKS there? Really, as in "making a squeaky NOISE"? How can that be? I know my neck sometimes squeaks, and I do find that annoying, too, but then the neck is designed to be able to move, but that part of the head ... should not MOVE! Or squeak, for that matter!!! :scratch:

I know!!!! it's a little weird, and yes it squeaks. I thought at first that it was my glasses bubbing against my ear or something but the squeak persisted even after I took my glasses off.

!!!
And that boys and girls is why you don't stuff things up your nose when your young. A mouse in the brain is not something you want in later life - especailly when it finds its way near to your ear and starts to voice its displeasure

Try oiling it.
Just don't use WD-40. That stuff will collect dirt quite rapidly, and who would want dirt stuck all over their brain? Use some good machine oil or something.

go to a doctor, chris!

Most reactions

Back