What's new

My Home - Brno Czech Republic

Uhhhhhhhh.

There might be an issue with your camera. There appears to be some harsh and odd vignetting, and the sky is green. That's all I can make out in the photo.
 
I like the way you presented the image, except that of sky ;)
 
it would be nice if you could actually see whats in the frame
 
I have to agree with the others. The green sky is terrible, that vignette / mask is horrible, and the shadow under your text is as opaque and sharp as the text itself.

I suspect that the original is a decent shot but you've gone overboard with all of these odd processing ideas. Post the original and let it stand on its own merits. The idea of post processing is normally not to dramatically change a photograph but to improve on it, to make it more resemble what you saw.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom