What's new

My Home

Elaceimages

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, not been posting much I've been busy with other things, but found time to go out for an hour or so and havea bit of "quiet time"

this is Totland pier on the Isle of Wight in England

TotlandPiercopy.jpg


Thanks for looking

Elaceimages
 
Great shot, I havent seen a decent sunrise in ages....
 
Ha! My housemate here at Uni lives about 400 meters from where you are standing in that shot!

Wonderfull image though, colours are awsome and composition is really strong indeed.

My only slight, and I mean slight, is that the rocks in the foreground are a tad under exposed for me. A 1 stop ND Grad would work wonders here, just to bring out a touch more detail in the rocks. Otherwise, perfect. excellent work!
 
wow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom