becca TPF Noob! Joined Jul 31, 2005 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Aug 31, 2005 #1 Some pics I took a couple of months ago while in our seemingly forgotten downtown area. An old lady told me about the Arcadia theater, and how it was the place to be many decades ago.
Some pics I took a couple of months ago while in our seemingly forgotten downtown area. An old lady told me about the Arcadia theater, and how it was the place to be many decades ago.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 1, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I like the atmosphere, colours, texture, crispness, framing ... everything about the Flea Market photo!
I like the atmosphere, colours, texture, crispness, framing ... everything about the Flea Market photo!
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Sep 1, 2005 Banned #3 very interesting place, you got there... good shots... love the black and white one.. sometimes, old buildings are hard to capture... i think you did a good job.... love the first shot the best.......
very interesting place, you got there... good shots... love the black and white one.. sometimes, old buildings are hard to capture... i think you did a good job.... love the first shot the best.......