My introduction

jjfunckphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone. I joined this site due to me wanting helpful critique, discussion with fellow members, & gather inspiration for myself. So, my name is JJ, I'm from Louisiana, U.S.A. I do nature photography, little bits of other's. I started with a Kodak camera about two years ago, (because it was affordable,) mainly starting with photographs near my house, but I semi recently got a camera manufactured by Kengear. I go to too various places with my parents & I often just "travel" to different places, & doing it as a hobby. I'm starting to do photography as an early "job" you could say. I recently went to my first market, & I've been trying to slowly get more professional.

I do mainly social media, & am currently working on a "website." (Technically, it's not my website due to it being ran by Wix, but I mainly designed it with help of their interface.) If you'd like to see most of my work, you can go to my Instagram below -
JJ Funck (@jjfunckphotography) • Instagram photos and videos

I've been trying to expand by going to some markets & trying to get stuff, such as, business cards & other little neat enhancements. I recently went to the Mini Makers Market & will possibly have to later this year, (2 & 6 months,) one of them with be a Unitarian Church Holiday Bizarre. Actually, if you guy's could provide markets within New Orleans or Baton Rouge that allow 12-13 year old's then that'd be amazing.

Welcome to the forum

If you'd like to see most of my work, you can go to my Instagram below
If you're joining to get insight on your photography, post one or two of your best shots in one of the forums. It looks like you do mostly nature, so post in the nature forum here: Nature & Wildlife

It's great to see someone your age interested in photography.

Welcome to the forum

If you're joining to get insight on your photography, post one or two of your best shots in one of the forums. It looks like you do mostly nature, so post in the nature forum here: Nature & Wildlife

Thanks for the information. However, I already did & responses are low, so, I'll probably have to get the insight some other way.

Check online for info regards visual image composition and light direction and quality.

Did you get the Kengear waterproof camera?

Welcome to the forum

Thanks for the information. However, I already did & responses are low, so, I'll probably have to get the insight some other way.

Welcome to the forums! Don't get discouraged so quickly at responses or lack of. Keep trying, keep shooting and keep seeking out for growth. It takes time and some of us even in the industry for a while are still learning new tricks. Everyone is always learning and growing no matter what stage their in :)

Most reactions

Back