My Kind of Town...

MightyLeeMoon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.transmissionfields.com
Well, I just got back from visiting my family in Chicago...and here are some photos taken along the way:

Removed

Sunrise.jpg

Glow.jpg

Gent1.jpg

Mel_Bean.jpg

Mel_Crowd.jpg

Blast.jpg

skyline1.jpg

Fishing-1.jpg

Please, please, please, PLEASE, Lee: go back into your thread an NUMBER your photos. And if you go back editing, you might consider taking the false shift so-and-so photos (of the model world, you know) out of this thread to place it into one of its own? Just to help us viewer viewing and - as I guess you would want us to - commenting on your photos? For they look worth a good comment here and there!!!!!

LaFoto said:
Please, please, please, PLEASE, Lee: go back into your thread an NUMBER your photos. And if you go back editing, you might consider taking the false shift so-and-so photos (of the model world, you know) out of this thread to place it into one of its own? Just to help us viewer viewing and - as I guess you would want us to - commenting on your photos? For they look worth a good comment here and there!!!!!

Numbered and set apart. :wink:

I really like 4, the man has a really good expression and I like the colours and blurred background a lot!
7 Is great too!
nice set of pictures!

spako said:
I really like 4, the man has a really good expression and I like the colours and blurred background a lot!
7 Is great too!
nice set of pictures!

Thanks!

7 was really just a spur of the moment sort of thing. My uncle was shooting off some bottle rockets...and we were all just sitting around chatting....

When I thought to myself...

"Hey...that would look pretty cool if I opened up a shutter and captured that!"

Wow these are great.. Love the color in them all.. The clearity is great..

NOW Do you use manual mode?

Holly said:
Wow these are great.. Love the color in them all.. The clearity is great..

NOW Do you use manual mode?

Pretty much all the time now. Although I still have to tinker a bit to be happy with a shot.

I also removed a shot in this series I've been iffy on (#1)...and replaced another one (#2).

Most reactions

Back