My Kitten..

PhotographyByLexy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a photo of my kitten. Added contrast and brightness, critique is welcome. Lexus

313634_254917727872299_100000622213677_879512_40114_n.jpg

ok, I'm really not a big fan of pet photos but this one is at least an interesting composition with the subjects placement and clear blue eyes.

Cute shot! I would've desaturated the red channel just a little, to even out what the contrast did with the tip of his nose. That's my only suggestion because that bright red draws away from the eyes a bit.

Cute shot! I would've desaturated the red channel just a little, to even out what the contrast did with the tip of his nose. That's my only suggestion because that bright red draws away from the eyes a bit.

+1, the red/blue contrast makes it look almost scary

thislooksshopped.png - looks a bit oversaturated to me (not just the red)

IT'S A DEVIL. KILL IT!

Seriously, his eyes are black holes. I love cats, I really do. In fact, I love them probably more than masculinity should allow, but this one is a direct servant of Lucifer and should be cast back to the firey pits of hell from whence it came!

IT'S A DEVIL. KILL IT!

Seriously, his eyes are black holes. I love cats, I really do. In fact, I love them probably more than masculinity should allow, but this one is a direct servant of Lucifer and should be cast back to the firey pits of hell from whence it came!

Ha ha! But you see, that's where you are wrong. ALL cats are direct servants of Lucifer! Get it right, my friend. And if you feel your masculinity is threatened, do what i do: I drink my morning coffee out of a mug that has "Real men like cats" printed on it...

Most reactions

Back