What's new

My Labradoodle, Chip

I think #1 is great. The others are ok, but #1 has that special something. To me it captures - in a not so direct way - the special bond between your dog and the tennis ball. (hope that sentence makes any sense).



pascal
 
1 is interesting, took me couple of seconds to realize what I'm seeing.
 
#1 is definitely my favorite, hands down.

Welcome to TPF! :D What part of Texas are you from?
 
TheFinisher3 said:
#1 is definitely my favorite, hands down.

Welcome to TPF! :D What part of Texas are you from?


Thanks :D

I'm from houston but am curently living in a crappy town called Tomball...
 
littlekarnick said:
I'm from houston but am curently living in a crappy town called Tomball...

I know where that is! I'd say I'm about an hour and 15 mins away from you, hahaha.
 
TheFinisher3 said:
I know where that is! I'd say I'm about an hour and 15 mins away from you, hahaha.

Haha that's really weird...in a good way? haha its also pretty funny that you actually know where tomball is, it has to be the most boring town on this planet!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom