my last inaugural post

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
thanks for looking:

14624027-L.jpg

i love it

the only thing i can think of (remember im just an amateur so i'm not always sure what i'm talking about) is that i really love how on the right most part of the picture, the guns are more uniform in a straight line whereas the left side is a little out of line. this could be your angle. anyway, i still love it :D

I love this. I like how you've not shown the entire subject. Took me a second to work out what I was looking at, but the uniformity of it really stands out. Nice shot!

I think the thing I do like about it the most is how the back line is a little out of step. Having taken part in big events like this (though not this big), I think it shows the human element of our military. That and it fits right in line with your photography...stunning. Great work as always...title worthy anyway. ;)

I think this is my fav of the three you posted JonMikal!!! It's sort of abstract at first, but then when you realize what it is, and the event that's taking place, it makes it even better! I bet this one would look great printed with black mat and framed!!! Amazing job as always!!!

Awesome picture JonMikal. I really like the border also it goes well with this picture. :thumbup:

Thank you for sharing a part of history with us! As always, great picture.

Thanks Nan C & Bre, I really didn't like it until I added the border.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back