My Last Supper

Nice PS work Becky. Its good to see someone around my age getting into photography. In My area the camera club consists of mostly, of what I would consider elder people, ( No Offense to any ). Great job.

Maybe you could write a how-to on how you did this :) You did a very nice job and I have a couple of ideas how this could be done but owuld be interested in the details of how you performed it.

Great Job! :)

Really great job here!

Excellent job, I had a stab at this technique ages ago and had success, plus I use it with my car photography. :)

Love your work.

Thanks for all the lovely comments... I thought it would turn out rubbish :blushing:

Maybe you could write a how-to on how you did this :) You did a very nice job and I have a couple of ideas how this could be done but would be interested in the details of how you performed it.

Well basically I took 6 different shots of me around the table at a different chair in each, although one of these pics wasnt used (the furthest chair away as it couldnt actually be seen because of the other figure in front), and I also took a picture without me in it of the table and chairs sitting roughly in the positions that I had sat in them at.

The rest was just photoshopping them together.... I used the basic image without me in it, and went through the other images one by one, using the magnetic lasso tool to cut myself out, and then pasted into the blank picture,using a new layer for each new "me".

Then whenever one overlapped where it shouldn't etc I had to do was change the order of the layers.

Because it never occured to me to leave the chairs in the exact position that I'd set in them at and I just guessed, there were a few odd bits of chair etc to be accounted for so I just copied a similar part and pasted it on top to fix it.

Thats pretty much it, I've got some more ideas for similar stuff I'm going to give a go soon! Hopefully that gives sort've an idea what to do.... its hard to go through without doing it at the same time... next time I'll write a how-to as I go along.

Nice PS work Becky. Its good to see someone around my age getting into photography. In My area the camera club consists of mostly, of what I would consider elder people, ( No Offense to any ). Great job.

Yeh tell me about it, I don't know anyone my age really who I can share this hobby with, guess that makes it a bit lonely :(! It'd be nice to go out snapping with someone else.

Thanks again :sillysmi:

Most reactions

Back