My last view from Canada

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this a few months ago on the way to the Airport. We just spent the last day of my holiday at Whistler. The way home produced an initially boring, but eventually stunning sunset.

Updated photo based on critique

15PANOTEMPWhistler5imagesDSC_8305-D.jpg

Old image:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3608/3512753794_cc7842d9aa_o.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Beautiful! I love the wisps of clouds by the mountaintops, and of course the subtle colours of the sunset, reflected in the calm water.

Nice shot, because of the colors and exposure! It could be nice there is something in right corner of this photo it can create some depth, but this thing is a bit disturbing. Maybe you can crop it, I think that's nicer in this case.

Thanks for the feedback. Originally I left it in to make the attention move around the frame but it seems to be too distracting.

I have to crop it anyway since I don't want to pay extortionate printing fees for such a wide image :er:

Yes, it's better then the original. Very nice ;)

BEAUTIFUL i like this feeling so much , peaceful

Very nice. How much processing is there may i ask?

What can I say... just beautiful.

Thanks all, clearly it's now for the better :)

Very nice. How much processing is there may i ask?
Very little save for a bit of removal of the item on the right and cropping down, oh and the fact that it's a panorama made from 4 images. I think there was a slight bump in contrast and saturation, and a skewed white balance.

yeah i agree what is that wave??
They where talking about the original which uncropped showed a jetty on the right. But in the edited one that's not wave, just a surface disturbance on the water reflecting the sky rather than the mountain. There we no waves here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back