My latest black and white..

The first is absolutely wonderful.
The only thing that could make it better was if the ball was a bit more separated from the door.

$6957093173_f38dcb2ca8_z22222.jpg

Thats prolly one of the easiest and spontaneous photos i've ever taken and it came out more successful that 90% of my photos haha,
Everyone I show it to, likes it. (Not to sound cocky) But thanks man, I agree with you on the ball part too, I wanted to remove it from the shot completely but I was afraid she'd run..

Love the cat shot. You're lucky you had your camera so close at that moment ;-)

Thats prolly one of the easiest and spontaneous photos i've ever taken and it came out more successful that 90% of my photos haha,
Everyone I show it to, likes it. (Not to sound cocky) But thanks man, I agree with you on the ball part too, I wanted to remove it from the shot completely but I was afraid she'd run..

It's a great shot.
Luck plays a part, a big part, in most unposed photos - just being there with a camera handy.
The picture in my sig was lucky.
I was going by in a train, saw the situation ahead and had my camera in my lap - lucky to be there, to see it, to have the camera ready.

Lew

V. Nice Cat. The doors is nothing exciting. Luv the cat.

It's a great shot.
Luck plays a part, a big part, in most unposed photos - just being there with a camera handy.
The picture in my sig was lucky.
I was going by in a train, saw the situation ahead and had my camera in my lap - lucky to be there, to see it, to have the camera ready.

Lew

You got some xlnt photos Lew. If you can, Email me a low res one of this so I can hang it up.

Zenfolio | Lew Lorton Photography | Some of My Favorites | Photo 4

[email protected]

The cat shot is really impossible!!! i love it like anything...traveler had made a meaningful modification too

Hey traveler, did you take that from a moving train?

Regards :D

I think thebasedsloth, the op, really has a wonderful shot and he should keep it forever.

The edit I made was really not satisfactory because I didn't match the color and shading well;
that modification would be much better done on a full res image.

I did do the edit while on a moving train going downhill without brakes on a rough track and being shot at by bandits.
I was on my way to do medical work amongst a lost tribe and save their entire village from the depradations of loggers and miners.
And, of course, I was suffering an attack of malaria that I first got when ................ (well, that's another story)

And note that this was taken with a P&S.
It just shows that when a shot is good, the technical issues aren't crucial as long as they don't interfere.
The OP used what he had and got a great shot from it.

Lew

Most reactions

New Topics

Back